Thursday, August 20, 2009

This Is A Proven Fact

I realized tht I have a lot of Pisces friends. Majority women. And they all told me or showed me, tht yu had to do the IMPOSSIBLE to keep a man. Just as our previous posts stated, yu aint suckin his dick/eatin her pussy, someone else is. *tht was just an example* POINT BLANK PERIOD. no IF's AND's or BUT's about it. And if you're okay with that, then its cool with me :) I'm just stating the obvious but why go through all of tht if you're tryna do the relationship thing??? How would yu feel if yur significant other went elsewhere for something? Whether it was from advice to sex? How would yu feel? Shudnt they cum to yu for everything??? I'm just saying.... Lemme kno yall. <3

`*SBnewnie.

1 comment:

  1. I would feel some kind of way. If im ya women, you should come to me for anything dealing with us!

    ReplyDelete