Thursday, August 20, 2009

No Room For Judgement

I Have Tons Of Friends DEEPLY In Love. Nothing I Can Help. Personally We're Too Young, Life Goes On. But Anyway, Most Of My Friends Are So Deep In Tht Dark Tunnel Called Love Tht Their Doin THE IMPOSSIBLE. Well, It's Possible Because They Do It. What I'm Sayin Is, What Could I Tell Someone Tht's In Love? Im Hurting For Her Right now, I KNOW He's Cheating, She knows.... WE ALL KNOW.. So Y Yu Not Moving On Mami? The Dick THAT Good?? =/ Like She Deserves Better Yall. & Now I See Her Gettin Her Shit Together, Hopefully She Follow's Up With It. It Broke My Heart When I Saw She Bought Him Something... But Didnt Buy Herself Something. Ladies, YOU ALWAYS COME FIRST. Fellas Too! This Is For Everyone. YOU Are Your Number 1 Priority. & Then Comes School, Work, Whateva Floats Ya Boat AND THEN Your Relationship. Im Srry But Yall May Be Dating, But Tht Aint Ya Damn HUSBAND/WIFE! You're Not Legally Married. Stop Acting Like Yu Cnt Live Without Each Other, Tht's Sick! You're Stronger Than Tht!!

jus a lil advice;
If Yu Think Ya Shorty Cheatin, Then Follow Ya Damn INTUITION!
Yu Aint Feeling Tht Way For Ya Health!
Yu Know Somethings Goin On You Just Dont Wanna Believe It.
`*SBnewnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment