Friday, May 8, 2009

setting the record.

some of you may have a certain perspective abt us SBsistas. some good, some bad.
but you know its really annoying wen you guys send me messages thinking tht the only thing we're goin to tlk abt is sex.. like wtf.. I AM HUMAN. i DO NOT spend my precious days tlking abt sex! & like you guys be so random with it; just come out of nowhere tlking abt sex! like THIS IS ONLY A BLOG. no we're not freaks & no we're not every guys fantasy *maybe so* ;). but still! like DO NOT write my aim, yahoo, msn, google tlk, twitter, myspace, facebook or downelink abt sex *i just went in lmao*! KEEP IT ON BLOGGER, pls. i'd really appreciate it! keep it in comments or write our email *sisi.and.newnie@gmail.com* for any questions, comments, concerns, posts or topics. i know im coming off a lil hard but damn respect my shit. sheessshhhh!
`*SBnewnie.

1 comment:

  1. this one have the nerve to talk bout some one hitting her bout sex

    ReplyDelete