Thursday, May 14, 2009

1-800-Bad-Dick;;

how in hell this deebo lookin muthafxcka gotta microscopic penis?? how dare you G me into thinkin ya pipe game was ALL THAT && a bag of fxckin chips >:o .. i mean its only natural for me to get just a lil bit curious.."i love it when bitches take ALL the dick, cus some just be scared" he says ;; oh really?? take all of WHAT dick?? where is itt ?? ahhhhhhhhhh! he was so unworthy!
Ever Had A Bad Sexual Experience? Left You Feeling Robbed Without A Gun?
Call 1-800-Bad-Dick

these niqqas need to know that their mediocre sex isn't gonna cut it, it's simply unacceptable. STEP YA DICK UP!
it practically breaks my ♥ to get all hot && bothered then too receive wack penis,
"i hope you don't think im small" he says,
in my head;;funny, cus i was just thinkin the same thing. waste of freakin energy.
"damn you alot betta than i thought you wud be, real close to the best" he says,

in my head;;
shittttt your my worse
"so when imma see you again" he says,
outfxckinloud;; I'll Pass, Niqqa Da Dick Was Trash, If Sex Was Record Sales You Would Be Double Glass!

`*SBsisi back in action !

4 comments:

  1. lol damn that sucks for you....... most debbo lookin guys are the small ones lol ouch no bueno........hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking For All The 'Deebo's In The World. You Sure It Wasn't You That Sucked? Now Don't Get Me Wrong You Look Like a Good Lay...Maybe Dude Wasn't 'Aroused' Enough Maybe You Aint Do Your Part. You Ever Think About That?

    N.I.K.E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. N.I.K.E;; lmao nope tht defintinely isnt it, he was 'aroused' alrite, smh @ you tryna come at my kufi whadafuxups wit tht?

    ReplyDelete